Monday, December 23, 2013

How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes

Do you ever feel like you're not really sure what exactly you're supposed to do here on the earth? I feel that way a lot. I mean, sure, I'm a wife and mother, I strive to simplify my life because I make my life dramatic as it is, I need to find some kind of peace, and I'm religious, and almost have a bachelors degree, but I still feel like I have something special to bring to the world. I believe we all do because we're all so unique, so I dwell on this a lot. This TEDx talks really inspired me a few months ago. I hope you enjoy this!

By the way,...I'll be in Paris in just a few more hours! I won't be blogging much about my Paris trip until I get back home but I will still be blogging for the next 3 1/2 weeks while I'm away. (Really these blogs are all on a timer so I can just enjoy my trip!) Loves!

Don't forget to subscribe on e-mail or with your blogger account.

No comments:

Post a Comment