Monday, November 11, 2013

The Big 22!

Saturday was my birthday. So I thought I'd share with you what I did...
 First water with lemon juice
 A quick 30 minute work out
 Dishes, had a nice dinner the night before with friends and hadn't done the dishes yet.
Banana & wheat grass smoothie. Nutella too because it's my birthday!
 Homework, not fun.
Baby girl and I took a bath.
 A peel-it-off mask, hence it's clear.
 Read some books.
 Then we went to Idaho Falls for lunch and to find some boots. I wasn't successful though, if I'm paying the price for boots, I want the perfect ones!
 Baby girl dressed as a marshmallow!
Pizza for dinner, only had 1 slice.
 Yay for onion goggles! I've been telling Jimmy I want some for a year now.
 So excited about this book, tells you all about the edible plants. Can't wait to go foraging!
And then we took our couch seats to the 2nd bedroom where the computer is to watch Fiddler on the Roof. Just the 1st half though.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment