Friday, August 2, 2013

The Light at The End of The Tunnel


 I only have a few more weeks until I am due! Which means that my baby could come anytime from now until then!!! Just a couple of weeks ago my amazingly talented cousin Myra took some pregnancy photos for my husband and I. They turned out beautifully, couldn't be more happy. Love the picture of my European husband at the bottom! It's been getting me thinking of all the things I still need to do before my baby gets here, like pack my hospital bag, deep clean my house, finish washing baby clothes, the list goes on. Since I have been trying really hard to not surf the internet this week (which I will talk more about later), one of the things I wanted to do this week was finish preparing for my babies arrival, but somehow, I've still filled the time up with other things. Mostly productive, but I haven't yet got that 'nesting' boost of energy women talk about and am still so tired by the time noon hits. In the meantime, I hope all who visits my blog enjoys my pictures.





Photos done by: Myra Merrill at myrakjer.blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment