Monday, February 24, 2014

New Years & More Food


For those of you that know, I am not a night person. Even on New Years Eve, I could probably guess I've stayed up til midnight only a few times. So pulling an all nighter just as my body, and Brigitte's was getting used to the 8 hour time change was quite the experience. We partied until 5 am with Jimmy's parents, Petchaye, and Antoine, and Antoine's family. Here's an idea of what it was like...









 Brigitte at 3 am.


 More images on the food:
 This was so delicious! Mushrooms on top and the best pureed potatoes I've ever had!
 Tiramisu
 The most expensive and best macaroons ever! (Thanks Sophie!)

 Dessert
 A typical breakfast
 coffee and chocolate ice cream
 Notre Dome made entirely out of chocolate!



Don't forget to subscribe with your blogger account of your e-mail! Have a great rest of the day, it's sunny outside, and not too cold, so I'm heading out on a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment