Friday, January 3, 2014

How Others Live: Minimalists

Though I don't know how minimal I could actually go at this stage in my life. I do believe in having the basics and not much more than that. I've heard this many times from people that if you are attached to your stuff, then try living a while with out them before having them again. That way you at least appreciate them more, and aren't attached to them anymore. It's a great reminder that nothing physical is ours, we're just borrowing it while we're here on the earth.  Here are some people who are true minimalists:

Colin Wright: Exile Lifestyle- 51 items

Leo Babauta: 50 Items

I hope you enjoy clicking on their links. It's always interesting to me what people find of most value and what they can do without.

Don't forget to subscribe by e-mail or with you blogger account. And I hope you all had a good holiday season! I have about 1 1/2 weeks left here in France! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment